• This Covid-19 t-shirt is perfect for reminding customers to stay at a safe distance and keep them as well as your staff safe. With a fine knit gauge for enhanced printability and self-fabric back neck tape for comfort, this Fruit of the Loom t-shirt is ideal for all kinds of garment decoration. This trusted favourite provides a classic fit with a rib crew neck.
• Fabric: 100% Cotton.
• Weight: 145gsm
• Washing instructions: Machine wash 40°. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. 2 dot iron. Do not dry clean
• Sizes: M 38/40" L 41/43" XL 44/46" XXL 47/49"
You can get the items available embroidered or printed with your logo or any image of your choice.
Minimum order quantity for embroidery is 10.
Decorated garments can be despatched within 7-10 working days from approval of artwork.
Orders for plain garments in stock can usually be shipped within 48 hours of received order.
We use DPD couriers for delivery and we can provide you with full tracking once your order is dispatched.
1. Goods must be returned within 28 days of receipt or they cannot be accepted back.
2. If you have received the wrong items or they are faulty, we will arrange collection of the items.
3. You must organise the return of items to us for any other reason.
4. Delivery charges will not be refunded unless the delivered goods are faulty or the wrong items were received.
Products we’re unable to accept back:
We will replace any customised item if it is faulty. But otherwise, we don’t offer returns or refunds on customised items unless they are faulty.
How to make a return:
1. Contact our Customer Services team by calling 01-8647350 or by e-mailing to email@example.com. Please have your order number ready with you so that we can access your account faster.
2. Return the unworn garments to us in their original packaging.
3. Now leave it to us. We will give you a full refund by the same method you originally used to pay for your order. Alternatively, we can issue a credit note on your account. We aim to complete any refunds within 5 working days of receiving the returned items.