Russell Hard-wearing 60°C wash polo
Minimum order quantity for print and embroidery is 10 pieces but these can be mixed across different garment styles, colours and sizes.
We may face delays with orders due to Covid-19 level 5 restrictions and Brexit so please allow 7-10 working days for both delivery and collection.
Embroidery prices are calculated on the stich count in each logo. For example, a standard crest logo will have between 5000 & 8000 stitches. There is also a one off charge of €35 to have your logo digitised. Once you have got your disc made up on your Company logo, this will be kept on file and can be reused again with your next orders.
- 1-10 items €4.50 per item
11-20 items €4.00 per item
21-50 items €3.50 per item
Prices are based on a standard crest logo.
For over 50 items or for a price on printed garments, please contact our sales team who will be delighted to help.
Excluding VAT @23%Net price €500.00
Excluding VAT @23%
• Suitable for 60°C domestic wash. Double ripple effect on collar and cuff. Durable fabric, suitable for hard-wearing environments. Side vents for ease of fit. 2 button angle edge placket with matching colour buttons. Reinforced shoulder seams. Neck tape.
• Washing Instructions: 60C wash and tumble dry
• Fabric: 65% Polyester, 35% Ringspun cotton piqué
• Weight: White 210gsm, Colours 215gsm
• Size: XS 34/36" S 36/38" M 38/40" L 40/42" XL 42/44" 2XL 44/46" 3XL 46/48"
You can get the items available embroidered or printed with your logo or any image of your choice.
Minimum order quantity for embroidery is 10.
Decorated garments can be despatched within 7-10 working days from approval of artwork.
Orders for plain garments in stock can usually be shipped within 48 hours of received order.
We use DPD couriers for delivery and we can provide you with full tracking once your order is dispatched.
1. Goods must be returned within 28 days of receipt or they cannot be accepted back.
2. If you have received the wrong items or they are faulty, we will arrange collection of the items.
3. You must organise the return of items to us for any other reason.
4. Delivery charges will not be refunded unless the delivered goods are faulty or the wrong items were received.
Products we’re unable to accept back:
We will replace any customised item if it is faulty. But otherwise, we don’t offer returns or refunds on customised items unless they are faulty.
How to make a return:
1. Contact our Customer Services team by calling 01-8647350 or by e-mailing to email@example.com. Please have your order number ready with you so that we can access your account faster.
2. Return the unworn garments to us in their original packaging.
3. Now leave it to us. We will give you a full refund by the same method you originally used to pay for your order. Alternatively, we can issue a credit note on your account. We aim to complete any refunds within 5 working days of receiving the returned items.